Bushman Rock Art
Hot air ballooning
Helicopter & Microlight flights
Arts & Crafts
Drakensberg Boys Choir
Drakensberg Canopy Tours
Central Drakensberg - Arts and
The Central Drakensberg offers a wide choice of local arts and crafts outlets
- Mulberry Studios - Situated in Winterton framing, screen printing
and. Open Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm. Saturday- 8am to 1pm.
- The Antique
Shop - situated in Winterton antiques, collectibles and pure cotton clothes.
Open Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm. Saturday- 8am to 1pm.
- Associated Game
Industries - Situated in Winterton taxidermists. Leatherware, sheepskin
slippers and a range of other high quality goods. Open Monday to Friday
- 8am to 5pm. Saturday- 8am to 1pm.
- The Pantry - Situated in Winterton a variety of arts & crafts, biltong,
seedlings. Open Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm. Saturday- 8am to 1pm.
- The Winterton Tourism
Hive - Situated in Winterton a selection of locally made arts & crafts
and Eyethu pottery. Open Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm. Saturday- 8am to
- Thokozisa In the Central
Drakensberg you will finda number of arts and craft shops are open
7 days a week from 9am to 4.30/5pm
- Living Art Gems - Situated at Thokozisa Gemstones, Bonsai,
Original local artworks & crafts & much
- Hides of Africa - Situated at Thokozisa Leather craft, Hides & African curios
- San Rock
Ridge - Situated at Thokozisa San related arts and crafts Zebu Crossing
- Art deco & gifts
- Bijoux Fantasy - Situated at Thokozisa Jewellery & fashion accessories
- Kakadu & Karoo
-Situated at Thokozisa Clothing & paraphernalia
- The Ugly Duckling - Situated at Cederwood Village in the Central Drakensberg
Furniture & crafts
imported from Indonesia
- Mountain Moods - Situated at Cederwood Village Prints of mountain photographs
by Mike Behr + DVD's of photos
- Meadowsweet Herbs - Situated at Cederwood Village Health shop with soaps & creams
made by Meadowsweet
- The Glass House - Situated at Cederwood Village a division of Glamosa
- The Jeep Shop - Situated at Cederwood Village stockists of Jeep clothing,
Wrangler & Senqu Throughout
the Central Drakensberg:
- Chameleon's Biltong Hut - Excellent biltong, arts & crafts
and clothing. Open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm.
- KwaZulu Weavers & Candle
Factory Situaled on the R600 towards Winterton - a great selection of rugs,
candles and accessories. Open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm.
- Reg Ströh's Studio - bronze sculptures influenced
by African game and San Rock Art.
- Ardmore Ceramics - Situated in the Champagne Valley started by the internationally
renowned Fee Halstead-Berning and showcasing the work of Bonny Ntshalintshali,
this studio draws on Zulu Mythology for its creative wares. Open from 9am
to 2.30pm daily.
- Valley Bakery - Situated in the Champagne Valley an art gallery with
an interesting selection. Open Monday to Friday - 7am to 5pm. Saturday-
7am to 1pm. Also note that you will find excellent basketry and some beadwork
on sale by Zulu ladies. They sell their wares at the Drakensberg Hotel
turnoff and near the Champagne Castle Hotel gate.